WELCOME TO THE PANORAMA RESTAURANT
In our restaurant you can choose from a rich, seasonally changing menu. Enjoy various salads or fresh from the pasture, from the garden or from the water. In autumn you can enjoy local deer from the Sonnenberg and in winter we enchant you with oriental specialities. In addition to seasonality, we attach great importance to the locality – we support and welcome numerous regional producers of meat, fish, eggs, milk and wine.
At lunchtime from 11:30 to 14:00 we serve you three different menus of the day and a small menu with selected dishes. In the afternoon you can choose between aperitif plates and equally selected dishes. In the evening from 18:00 we surprise you à la carte from our menu, which changes seasonally and according to possible offers.
The Hotel-Restaurant Sonnenberg has its own protection concept for the prevention of Covid-19 infections. This ensures that the guidelines of Hotelleriesuisse, the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and the Canton of Lucerne are implemented. The implementation is constantly monitored by a Corona officer, and we are also in constant contact with our medical officer.
The measures include:
- Our guests are requested to respect the rules of distance and to wear a mask
- At the table “sitting” this may be taken off and stored in a disinfected box
- Consumption is exclusively in a seated position with a maximum of 4 people “inside” or 6 people “outside”, except for parents with their children
- All persons at the table are obliged to leave their contact details
- Disinfectant dispensers for guests are available in all public areas
- In the restaurant, the minimum distance between the tables is guaranteed, where necessary we have dividers
- Contact points and storage surfaces are regularly cleaned or disinfected. Our cleaning products contain disinfectant solution
- Our employees wear masks on the entire premises, are trained in the use of protective materials and special cleaning and adhere to the rules of hygiene
- The public areas are regularly ventilated
- Regular testing of the employees in the Hotel-Restaurant Sonnenberg
Already for the sixth hunting season in a row we serve exclusively local deer from the Sonnenberg. In addition to the exquisite meat we serve our homemade, classic side dishes such as Butterspätzli, red cabbage, Brussels sprouts and chestnuts. You enjoy our autumn specialties from September 15th to November 1st, 2020 from Tuesday to Saturday evening.
Restaurant table reservation
daily from 8:00–22:00
daily from 11:30–21:00
Your four-legged companions are welcome in the Hotel-Restaurant Sonnenberg. We are happy to serve your dog fresh Sonnenberg spring water.
We offer hotel rooms especially for guests with dogs. Please contact us at +41 41 320 66 44.
Sonnenzwerg – our kids club in the restaurant
The Sonnenzwerg and the Sonnenberg team is looking forward to our little guests!
Visit the Sonnenzwerg on the Sonnenberg and enjoy a delicious lunch after the adventure course. The story of the Sonnenzwerg describes the experiences of Lena and her grandfather, the train man at the Sonnenbergbahn in Kriens/Lucerne. In the nature on the Sonnenberg, the two of them search for the solution why the over 100-year-old mountain railway suddenly stops running. In exciting encounters, the two get closer and closer to the secret of the yellow tracks. The hotel ghost, the old larch, the wolf or the jay will help you find the answer.
By the way, you can buy the book, the CD and the resinous plush figure in our hotel restaurant!
More information at: http://www.sonnenzwerg.ch/
Give a voucher – the sunny gift idea!
Order your gift for your loved ones, friends, relatives or as a farewell gift for your team. Please fill out the following form, then we will send you the invoice and after payment of the amount the voucher.
Our Sonnenberg vouchers are the perfect gift for any occasion.
Water for Africa – our tap water project
Since 2015 the Hotel-Restaurant Sonnenberg has been supporting the Solidarmed relief organisation in Lucerne as part of the Water for Africa campaign. For every 0.5 litres of tap water, CHF 2 is donated to the relief organisation, and CHF 3 for every 1 litre of tap water. Solidarmed uses this money to finance projects to improve health, in which clean drinking water plays a significant role.